Sunday 6 March 2011

Skipping in Spain

So my holiday mornings are spent skipping just before breakfast.  I'm slightly concerned people must think I am slightly odd skipping on my balcony, but its all for a good cause.

I'm amazed at how much my calves hurt after skipping and how exhausted I get from just jumping up and down. I know from my mate Nick who told me about Peak Condition and got me signed up to it that skipping increases over the weeks.  I'm sure (well hoping) my cardio will improve as the weeks go by.

So day three of my vacation and no desserts, no hot chocolates, and small meals have been the mantra of each day.  This is likely going to be the only vacation I return from weighing less than I left.  Interestingly, my friends have really supportive and are joining in with the healthy eating.  Gotta love that!!    I won't mention alcohol consumption but its within a respectable limit.  

I'm back home on Wednesday and really excited to start a proper diet and get all the correct food bought.

Ok, off for some fish and steamed vegetables.....

Hope everyone is enjoying the programme, I'll be glad to get back to London and blog more regularly.

Phil

1 comment:

  1. Good friends help a lot. Sometimes the wrong friend at the wrong time can derail a lot of progress.

    ReplyDelete