Sunday 13 March 2011

Day 13

Sunday mornings are no longer about reading the newspapers in bed.  They have been replaced with my jump rope.  The jump rope is wierdly becoming an additional appendage.  Thankfully I am enjoying its company and was able to get to 700 skips today and only got my feet tangled in the rope 4 times. That is some progress from the early days.

I have also bought a very snazzy new electronic weigh scale.  I decided it was time to invest in a proper one.  It's a great 'sleek' addition to my kitchen.  

So I am having a past PCP'er over for dinner tonight - my mate Nick - who was the one that got me onto this programme.  I figure a saltless, sauceless tasteless dinner is a great way to repay him,  Hat's off to him actually, Day 13 and I'm not cursing him yet.  It did make me realise that I will have to put a moratorium on dinner parties for a while though.  If I served what I am eating now, there'd be some pretty disgruntled friends around the table.    I have been promised a champagne brunch on Day 91 after completing though (Sorry Patrick).

Ok, back to doing office stuff.....on a sunday night at 10pm no less. Work/life balance, where are you??  

No comments:

Post a Comment