Tuesday 15 March 2011

Long day done

14 hours in the office.  Home at 10.  Workout done by 11.  Dinner for tonight cooked, and breakfast and lunch already packed for tomorrow.  Efficient, but sustainable?  75 days will tell.  And took a photo of my meals, and (reluctantly) took this weeks photo of my body.  Ok, so I'm slightly impressed by my ability to multi-task all that.  

So not much to say today.  Is anyone else worried that they are losing too much weight?  Even with all this food, I still seem to be dropping weight.  My brother and a few people at work have noticed that my face is getting thinner.  I lose weight quite easily so think I might ask Patrick to re-evaluate my food intake.

I feel really bad that I haven't found much time to read other people's blogs.   I think my new goal will be to read two a night.  I feel being more involved in the on-line part of this will keep me going - especially when we hit day 45 and I 'll no doubt be considering setting my jump rope on fire.

Ok, off to upload my body shot, and then off to bed. 5:30 am comes early.

Happy day 15 PCP'ers.

Phil

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about that. Guys tend to lose weight quicker than women. You aren't used to seeing yourself without a substantial amount of fat on your body, so it seems radical. But your diet will be adjusted each week to your needs as Chen and Patrick see your changes in your photographs.

    It's all good and what everyone goes through!

    ReplyDelete