Thursday 17 March 2011

Free breakfast going on tube

So my day started at 5:30am with my breakfast and lunch nicely packed into my tupperware containers.  As usual, I eat my breakfast on the tube heading to work. It wasn't until I got off the first tube that I realised I left my food on the seat and it was making its along the London Underground solo.  I can only hope that someone picked it up and had a very healthy meal.

I then amended my lunch as best as I could so it now became my breakfast leaving me the (I thought) relatively simple task of getting a healthy lunch in Central London.  So here is the revelation of the week: It is really difficult to find a place to eat in London that serves food that even comes close to the PCP diet. Or maybe I am just not that inventive.  I ended up having sashimi and some assorted veggies.

Well its now 11:30.  I have just finished my dinner and work-out and its time for bed.  Sorry Patrick, I am failing horribly on the 8 hours of sleep.  I'm soooo gonna make up for it this weekend

Happy Day 17 everyone!!

P  

2 comments:

  1. How annoying... Not sure about you, but breaky is my favorite meal and i'd be cut, and it would be deep...

    Rock On..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you'll soon learn that to reach the heights of health eating out has to be a once or twice a month treat.

    ReplyDelete