Saturday 26 March 2011

Guilt - well only a little

So I missed a day of exercise.  I had intended to do them last night after work but I ended up going out with friends and dancing the night away until 4am.   I decided that after 4 very stressful weeks at work, the release of dancing the night away - bottle of water only in hand - was the perfect mental work-out that I really needed. And all those hours on the dance floor had to more than make up for the 1100 jump ropes at least.

I did get up and do today's already, so feeling quite proud of that.

And my success of the PCP programme so far: I have moved up two holes on my belt already.  Yahoo!!

  

1 comment:

  1. I adore dancing the night away!!!! Harder for me with out a few drinks before but once I find my groove... Well hello 3am!!! :)

    ReplyDelete