Sunday 27 March 2011

Day 27

Almost four weeks down.  I have to admit I snuck some bad food today.  I think I will repeat today's exercise tomorrow on top of the jump ropes tomorrow.  The good news is I felt physically not very well after eating it.  So, that will now keep me on the straight and narrow for the narrow for the next 63 days.  Maybe my body is also at a point of rejecting bad food, which must mean I am well on my way to being healthier from the inside.

Just a short (and honest) blog today.

Happy day 27 everyone.

  

3 comments:

  1. Short and honest is good, every entry need not be War and Peace, just let us know you're still in the game. You still hungry all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, bad food, rejecting, wish i could say the same, i thoroughly enjoyed the indulgence, but glad it was on my terms....

    Have a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I have been getting cravings for something bad I sit down with a glass of water and I drink the whole thing as quickly as possible. I don't know why but I am satisfied. Maybe it is the large amount of liquid in my stomach telling it that its full, or maybe it is like a mental "flush". Either way it works for me, and water is a good thing for our bodies. You could try it?

    ReplyDelete