Tuesday 1 March 2011

Day 1

Hey everyone, 

Ok so never blogged before, so this will be a new experience.  So day 1 down.  So far so manageable, although eating 50% is quite an adjustment. But figuring I need to lose a few pounds so I'm all for it.  I'm really intrigued to see how I cope with 90 days of a strict diet and exercise.  I think it'll be a real test of my discipline, but I'm excited to see how my body will change over the next three months.

And after years of working with personal trainers on and off, I'm just relieved to no longer have to go to the gym.   Loving that idea the most.  

Um, I never knew skipping was so exhausting.  What's with that?

Alright, well I hope everyone had a good first day on PCP!  Good luck to us!!

Phil 



        

  

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Phil. It's great to have someone I know doing this now. I can see you are going to go through all the feelings and thoughts that I did.

    Plus, it means I have a reason to do my PCP this year ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya about the skipping!

    ReplyDelete