Tuesday 22 March 2011

Day 20 something

Hey All,

So its 12:01, just past midnight and I have just finished my exercises for today.  I have now decided I am, by circumstance, a late night work-out boy.  Work continues to be incredibly busy and it's usually very late by the time I get my meals ready for the next day and climb into bed.  I think the next 68 days will be a complete daze, which is slightly a shame as I'd like to have more time to enjoy this process.

How are people doing with injuries? I ask because the 1050 jumps are wreaking havoc on my shins.  I looked ahead and saw at about day 28 we have to do 1300 jumps. Thankfully I work for the NHS so access to emergency care is quite easy. I might get some nice drugs to dull the pain.

OK, that is it. My pillow calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment