Sunday 17 April 2011

We are in the lead.......

It hit me today, with the graduation (is that the right word) of the previous group, we are now leading the pack for the new PCP'ers.  The baton has passed and it just goes to show how well we are doing in getting through the programme.

It's nice to see their energy and enthusiasm on Day 3.  That seems so long ago now, and I have a slight twinge of regret that we are now in the last half of this programme.  I have come to really enjoy the structure and stability it gives us.  Its diametrically opposed to my work life - and I'm already thinking about continuing on with the exercises post day 90.

Today was my second double PCP work-out.  I'm going to try and do 9 workouts a week until the end.  My gut is being incredibly stubborn, and I'm gonna have to crank it up I reckon.

My diet wasn't the best this week.  I just didn't have time to shop with work being out-of-control.  I went to Sainsbury's today and did a big shop so this week will be more stringent.

2 comments:

  1. :) I'm surprised you're feeling regret over not being on day 3, because I'm feeling envy that I'm not where you are, with less than half way to go! When I get to where you are maybe then I'll also feel envious I'm not back at day 3 ^-^

    Good luck with the week ahead of you! I'm sure you'll get a nice boost of energy and enthusiasm as you get closer to day 90.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being low in the fridge is dangerous.... I always have a hard time when I am low. Try to keep the fridge stocked! That's my new goal :)

    ReplyDelete