Saturday 23 April 2011

Long weekend is here

Well the long weekend is here.......finally.  It's been another crazy week at work and balancing the work load and the exercise has been a bit of a struggle.  I  had to work yesterday and so hoping to find some more dedicated PCP time over the next few days.

The great news is the weather in London has been amazing so I am enjoying doing as many of the exercises outside as I can.

I'm amazed at some of the blogs people are writing.  Clearly there are some excellent writers in the group.  I've realised I'm of the 'short and sweet' ilk when it comes to blogging. Haha!

I do have to say I am glad the skipping is now by time rather than by counting.  Ok, well off to do the day's exercises.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, some people really get into the blogs. If you're not that type, don't worry, all I want to know is that you're on track and thinking about how your body is changing. Enjoy the rare nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. short and sweet bro, there is something for everyone !

    ReplyDelete