Saturday 16 April 2011

Pics today

Hey All,

Ok, so pics are just getting put up in a few minutes..  I think I am starting to notice some differences.  I am now four holes up on the belt and my clothes are so baggy around the waist now.  I go into the office and my relatively tight shirts are just falling off me.  Patrick's comments are right on.....shopping will have to wait another 40 days.

So, the bicycles.  Is this killing everyone else?  I can barely stand at the end.  The planks do the same to me.  I won't even begin to discuss the one pull up maximum. Lol.  Everything else I cannot get enough off.  And I am LOVING not having to count to 1400 for jump rope.  Utter bliss!!

Ok, gonna leave it there and go and comment on some of the blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Great enthusiasm Phil and nice job on the skips ! As for bicycle, I find them damn hard too, but for me the killers are still the Planks! 4x60secs today was hardcore !!! Anyway practise makes perfect so keep it up and rock on ;-)

    ReplyDelete