Thursday 7 April 2011

It's an addiction now

Ok, I am loving the new exercises.  Creep. Floor jumps.  Elevated tricep dips.  These are great exercises. And the plank.  Its all I can do to make it through the fourth set.  I think this week I have really started to notice changes in my upper body.  It's getting exciting. And having great weather in London is just an added bonus.  Could life be much better??

I was noticing my calves this evening.  I have always thought they were the worst part of my body.  Now I'm thinking they are moving close to the top of the list.  I'll take a picture tomorrow and post them.  Slightly vain, but hey, you have to celebrate the small successes.

I loved Patrick's suggestion of doing the jump ropes in the morning.  I might give it a try but that's a significant amount of body co-ordination so early in the morning.  I foresee myself saying "forget it" and heading back to hide under my duvet.

It's another night of finishing after midnight so its into bed for me.  I'm looking forward to reading some blogs on the weekend.  They are inspiring reads.

4 comments:

  1. My piston squat looks like an old geezer getting in and out of the bath. Apart from that,I too am enjoying the new exercises and starting to feel a burn!

    Yes, I sometimes read blogs before going out to jump or WO. It puts me in the right mind and helps me remember we are in this together.

    I'm from Southend originally near London, so I am pretty jealous of you being there now. Tell us where you are going and post a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one dude and great to read the enthusiasm - That's how you are going to kill this and shred it up ....

    As i have extra time on Saturday morning i created a double routine workout - I hope i can still move afterwards !!!

    Enjoy the weekend ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The morning jumprope is rough for the first 500. After that you get warm and can just kind of turn the brain off and take joy in simple kinetic life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for the point we don't have to count the jumps.... other than that the morning jumps are easy after 300.

    ReplyDelete